Header Ads

Header ADS

পর্তুগীজ সুন্দরীদের সাথে পিকনিক 😍 - Picnic with my Portuguese Friends || My Student Life Portugal 🇵🇹


পর্তুগীজ সুন্দরীদের সাথে পিকনিক 😍 - Picnic with my Portuguese Friends || My Student Life Portugal 🇵🇹


In this video, I'm going on a picnic with my Portuguese friends in a beautiful Portuguese park (Parque de Serralves). We've got excellent food, a tour of many museums, and a large Farm, and we're enjoying the beautiful weather! If you're looking for a fun and relaxing way to spend a Thursday afternoon, this is the video for you! Come watch as I get to know my Portuguese friends better and enjoy delicious food and drinks in a beautiful park. Can't wait to make another video with them soon! In this video, I'm sharing a fun picnic with my Portuguese friends at a beautiful Portuguese park. We had a blast chatting and eating Portuguese food in the sunshine! If you're interested in visiting Portugal and want to experience the culture and beautiful landscapes first-hand, then be sure to check out this video! I'll show you all the best places to visit in Portugal and share some of my favorite things to do in this beautiful country. Not only will you learn about the history and culture of Portugal, but you'll also get a chance to enjoy some Portuguese vibe! পরবর্তী ভিডিও পেতে সাবস্ক্রাইব করুন 👉 https://www.youtube.com/sohansihanvlogs

..........Social Media Link.............





Help Me to Grow: paypal.me/Sohanology 


কোন মন্তব্য নেই

Blogger দ্বারা পরিচালিত.